To ensure an ambiance for innovative, creative and contemporary pedagogy, the theory classes are being supplemented with practical knowledge. For this, regular lab sessions are held under the guidance of trained lab instructor. In addition to the mandatory laboratories for Physics, Chemistry & Biology, the school also has separate well-equipped Maths Lab, Biotechnology, Geography and English Language Lab.
Computer Lab - the Pride of School
- Keeping in pace with the modern times and realizing the importance of Computer Education
- TRSVP feels that IT skills have become a necessity owing to the increasing use of computers in our daily life. To achieve this, we have made computer education compulsory from the very beginning. Students have internet access through 24 MBPS leased line under the strict supervision of Computer Teacher. In fact, the whole campus has the facility of wi-fi connectivity.
The royal sainik vidyapeeth has well stocked laboratory for Physics, here students putting into practices the theoretical learning of the classroom. In the spacious and modern Physics Lab each student has an exclusive equipment/system to operate.
- In the dynamic Chemistry Lab, where young scientists observe,experiments and infers new theories of Chemistry.
- Chemistry Lab is the place where chemical reactions transformed into innovations.
- T.R.S.V.P is well equipped to conduct practical's up to Senior Secondary level as per CBSE curriculum.
- Lab is well ventilated and is made as per the norms of CBSE.
- Here every practical is demonstrated by the well qualified teachers.
- Every student is given an opportunity to conduct hand on practical.
- At a time 40 students can be accommodated to conduct practical with ease.
- A lab assistant and lab attendant always assist the teacher during practical.
- Audio-visual aids are available with smart board, OHP etc.
- Do's and don'ts are properly displayed.
- First aid facility is always available as and when required.
- Students are given enough opportunity to enhance their talent in science by making models, charts, projects etc.
- Time to time science exhibitions, quizzes etc. are also conducted.